|Net Auctions and Auction Information|
Joint Venture For eBay Success Too!
Whether you're succeeding in your online auction attempts, just getting by, or failing to make money; Joint Ventures Can, and almost certainly will, Multiply Your Income Without Spending A Single Penny!
Joint Venture, or JV, is a big general term for setting up creative ways to cross promote or cross market with other people Just Like You.
How do I know..? I'm living proof that it works and works well. Last year I made more than a quarter of a million dollars online that I can directly attribute to Joint Ventures. I don't have any employees or an office. I work in my pajamas, at home.
No matter what product or service you're marketing online. Possible JVs are all around you:
1. Find another seller that sells things that compliment your products and/or the other way around.
- I guess the first order of business is to get a general understanding of how many sales can be made in a very short amount of time by taking good care of your previous customer list and newsletter subscribers. Ever heard, "The Gold is In The List"..? This is a fact that had to be literally beaten into my head a few years ago and now I can't imagine why I thought differently. Trust me, other sellers have massive lists and keep those subscribers by taking care of them with free information contacts and taking care of them by always being on the lookout for offers that may be of interest to them.
- Complimenting products or services are easy to figure out once you really step into another seller's customer's head. If I bought my digital camera from seller "A", he should assume that I may want to hear about seller "B" who sells quality camera accessories. If I on webmaster "A"s website design newsletter list, she should assume that I would want to know about where some really good search engine optimization software sells for a fair price.
2. Think outside of the normal way of retail or real world selling and marketing.
- Advertising does not need to cost anything at all online! Cross promote each other to your own customer lists and link to the other sellers product with an affiliate link. I've found that the email or promotion of other products like this works very well if you show your emotion when describing the product's good points. It really should be personal or don't expect anything other than upset subscribers that feel wronged by some spam.
- Swapping testimonials for each other's products or services is a real good way to Joint Venture. It works on a couple of levels simultaneously. One, your partner will sell more because you say that he's trustworthy or worthwhile to buy from. And, two; your testimonial will undoubtedly contain a link to your website or ebay store which will tap into traffic and possible customers that you did not have otherwise...
- Even if you find a seller that doesn't realize the power of these kinds of exchanges, you should surely be able to talk he or she into swapping links to each other's store.
3. Take the time to really figure out what you want before approaching a possible partner. If the seller is worth venturing with, then he's probably very busy and if you take his time without showing him some quick results; he may not respond or just string you along without wanting a confrontation.
- When you first run a crossed a seller or an idea like this that gets you excited, be sure to dive right into researching that seller PRIOR to approaching them. If you email or call them without doing your homework you may be wasting his time as well as your own.
- If you feel like there is a real possibility of working together with someone, but the answers aren't obvious to you; go to Google and start looking for examples of scenarios. They are not as simple to run into as an Ipod would be, but the real difference between success and failure here is whether or not you give up.
Once you realize that this is a viable way of compounding your income with the least amount of work or advertising cash, a good rule of thumb for me has been, "If you can remember each JV you have off the top of your head, you don't have enough of them!"
Now be careful because, just like customers, your joint venture partners need to know that they are important to you.
Do yourself and your partners a favor by checking out the JV Contact manager that I had a programmer create for me when my rule of thumb started to haunt me; VarsityJV. It's the only one of its kind and its one of the lowest priced products that I've ever sold and I've sold thousands of products just in the last year...
Chuck Mullaney, aka. the original "Pajama Executive", is a High Level eBay Powerseller with 100% positive feedback and has generated close to ½ a million dollars online, in the past 10 months. Chuck is an eBay trained Education Specialist, currently ranked number 1 out of the 583 eBay certified trainers worldwide. Chuck has zero employees, and as the founder of PajamaExecutive.com, you can actually find him working at home, alone, in his pajamas.
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Get Yourself A Piece of The eBay Pie
Ebay is without a doubt the greatest internet marketing phenomenon of all time. Millions of people log on every minute and every second there are hundreds of items listed, sold and bought, and of course money is made.
How To Save Franchise Fees and Set Up Your Own Ebay Drop Off Store
There has been a flood of publicity generated regarding the "Small Business Opportunity" being offered to would be internet entrepreneurs.The plan is for you to purchase a franchise operation to sell products on consignment via eBay.
Auction and Its Benefits
An auction is basically a public sale wherein any object issold to the highest bidder. It can be defined as a process of purchasing and selling things by offering them up for bid, taking bids and selling the things out to the highest bidder.
How To Make Money Online : Sell On eBay
Selling on eBay can be very profitable, and is a great way to make some extra cash, or even turn it into a full-time business.If you're retired, or a stay at home Mom or Dad, or are in the market for a part time job you simply have to consider becoming a seller on eBay.
The Effects of eBay on American Merchandising
With one brilliantly simple idea, eBay was born just a few short years ago.From its humble beginnings in the Collectibles business, it went on to achieve the lofty heights it enjoys today.
How To Sell Santa's Slip-Ups
Shoppers spent more than $15.5 billion this Christmas on gifts on the Internet alone.
Making Money on eBay is Really Easy
If I can do it you can.Let me tell you my story.
eBay - Profiting With Books By Janette Oke
Janette Oke is a Christian writer whose books about life, love, values and faith have a huge following among women today. Each of her Christian books for adults falls into one of six different series she wrote.
Effective Auction Listings - How To Create Them
Once you've created the best possible title for your item, you will move on to writing your auction description. Here, you have more space to give a detailed description of the item you are selling in the body of your auction.
Using Paypal for eBay Purchases
Paypal is the preferred payment choice for many buyers because Paypal allows buyers to pay instantly for eBay purchases. In this article, we will review using Paypal on eBay from the buyer's point of view.
Auctions Make Money!
An untapped online business resource--outside of your basic Yahoo and Ebay, among others--is setting up your own auction sales venue.Since most families have items in their home that have outlived their usefulness, they can get started at online auctions for mere pennies.
Real Estate Auction Action - Buying A Home At Auction
Due in part to the popularity of the U. S.
Selling on eBay - Have You Found the Magic Formula Yet?
Selling on eBay can be very profitable and a great way to make some cash while clearing your house of unwanted items at the same time. It's quite simple, just describe and photograph your items and seven to ten days later you'll get a payment though paypal or by cheque posted to you.
The Webs Best Online Auction Sites
The best online auction links for buyers and sellers are - not surprisingly - eBay, eBay and eBay. eBay began the entire wacky world of online auctions back on the Labor Day weekend of 1995.
What to Sell on eBay - 7 REAL Tips for Finding Successful Products
This question has become one for the ages. There are many answers to it, few of which will actually help you.
Drop Shipping Secrets and Sources Revealed
Unfortunately for those just breaking into the wholesaling business, drop-shipping source information is jealously guarded. With a firm understanding of the service they offer, it isn't hard to see why.
eBay Listing Service : Make Managing Your Auctions Easy
Do you want to have a lot of auctions going but don't have time to keep track of them all? Trust me, you're not alone. With more and more people making significant portions - if not all - of their income from their eBay auction websites the need has arisen for many people to have someone manage the listing of their auctions for them.
From Ebay Zero to Power-Selling Hero: Using Feedback Effectively
When I talk about feedback to new Ebay sellers, I usuallycompare it to having one note posted on the door of a brick-and-mortar business for every transaction. At almost any business--no matter how bad the service--you would have a lot of positive transactions; and thus a lot of positive notes.
Online Auctions: The New Way of Shopping for Mauritians
Since their introduction several years ago, online auctions, such as eBay, have been one of the hottest destinations on the World Wide Web. Auction sellers are attracted by the prospect of a broad venue for their products and the possibility of high profits.
Start Selling On eBay - Getting Started On The Right Foot
You've started your own eBay business and, even though it's part time right now, you know it's going to become a huge success. You are able to see the day when you can set your own hours, set your own dress code and call your own shots.
|home | site map|