|Net Auctions and Auction Information|
How To Make Money Online : Sell On eBay
Selling on eBay can be very profitable, and is a great way to make some extra cash, or even turn it into a full-time business.
If you're retired, or a stay at home Mom or Dad, or are in the market for a part time job you simply have to consider becoming a seller on eBay.
Here are some very good reasons:
1. You can get started selling on eBay with virtually no upfront expenses
2. You don't have to worry about how you're going to get heavy traffic, eBay has taken care of this for you. With over 1 Billion page views per month, and more than 20 Million registered users.
3. Did I just say over 20 Million registered users? This is your ready made customer pool!
4. If done properly it's almost impossible to lose money as a seller. You simply don't ship anything until you've received verified full payment. You can't lose.
5. No face to face selling required. Those interested in your item will either bid and buy, or they won't. It doesn't have to be any more complicated than that.
6. You can eBay at your own pace. All day everyday, or just a few hours on weekends. It's completely up to you.
7. You can run your eBay business from where ever you are. Even on the beach while on a Tropical Island Vacation.
8. With the information available on the internet, and even at the eBay site anyone who can read can be a successful seller if they want to be.
9. Simply find and offer things people want to buy and you will make money. Period.
10. People who come to and search for items on eBay arrive in a ready to buy frame of mind. Almost everyone who visits eBay, is looking to buy something, just give them what they want and they will buy it.
11. eBay is like a community. You have the opportunity if it's your style to make some great friends all over the world while conducting business.
12. You make money as a seller on eBay 24 hours a day. Even while you sleep.
13. eBay is the ultimate venue for selling virtually anything. You can make $500-$1,000 per month with minimal effort working just a few hours per week.
14. Selling on eBay can be fun. In fact it can be a lot of fun.
To be clear selling on eBay is no get rich quick without working scheme. It will require your consistent effort. The great thing about it though is it's as close to a sure thing as you'll find anywhere.
If you would like more information on How To Sell on eBay go to http://www.easyhow-to.com/Sell-On-eBay.html
Clyde Dennis, a.k.a. "Mr. How-To", is Editor at EASYHow-To Publications and has been contributing articles that help people make their lives better since 1999. At his web site, The "How To" Library, you'll find a collection of the latest How To Articles, Tips and Tools to help you get things done.For more information visit The How To Library @ EASYHow-To.com
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Photos on my eBay Auctions: How Do I Add Them?
On another forum I'm involved with, someone's asked a great question: I want to sell products on eBay, but I want to include photographs with my items. How do I do that? What kind of camera do I need, and what settings should I use?The first step is to buy a digital camera.
5 Reasons Why Playing Music On Your Auctions Is A Bummer Of An Idea
There are 147 million registered users on eBay, and tens of millions of those are desperately fighting to make sales on eBay. When trying to make their auction listings as powerful as possible, many sellers use ill-advised tactics.
Smart Ways Your Business Can Benefit From Online Auctions
It seems as if everyone is talking about online auctions. And why not.
The Ins and Outs of Dropshipping on eBay
Dropshipping is an attractive marketing technique, but when you take it to eBay it becomes a real phenomenon. There are tens of thousands of people running dropshipping business as you are reading this article.
eBay: Dont Believe All the Hype
Three billion dollars (that's billion with a "B") in revenues, 135 million users, millionaires all over the place at eBay! Yeah, eBaby!!!, to steal a line form another great author. (See "EBay: No Way?Yes Way (Ten Seller Themes) by Barbara Snyder M.
eBays Hot Selling Books, Find Out Which Books Sell & How To Find Them
Selling books on eBay can be a very lucrative business! There are eBayers who sell only books and make a nice little income doing it. Where do they get these books to sell? At thrift stores, estate sales, flea markets, book fairs, yard sales, library sales, grandmas attic, etc.
Four Huge Mistakes Ebay Sellers Make (Even Some Moderately Successful Ones)
No matter how many times I see it happening, I'mconstantly amazed at the number of people who areliterally throwing money away by making incrediblysimple mistakes when they sell items in an onlineauction. Over the last seven years, I've been making a greatliving buying and selling products on eBay and otheronline auction sites, and I've perfected a techniquethat pretty much guarantees anyone can start making aprofit right away.
eBays Latest Fee Increases--Is this the beginning of the end?
On January 13, eBay sellers received an unwelcome announcement from eBay. Fees were going up.
Save on EBay Fees with Free Image Hosting
Experienced sellers at online auction sites such as EBay will tell you that the single most effective tool of persuasion is a good image. Multiple images are even better.
Are You an Ebay Shopper?
As I write this article, I am keeping an eye on an item on eBay. Do I have to keep an eye on it? No.
10 Tips to Starting a Financially Successful Ebay Business Startting Right Now
Ebay is Perhaps the easiest and fastest way to start a home based online business. Here are 10 Tips to starting a Successful Ebay Business1 - Become an Ebay ShopperBuy a Few things on Ebay.
Snipe Your Way to Auction Success
Bidding for a bargain is all part of the exciting eBay experience. But what can really disappoint is when you're all set to win that fantastic, gold plated gizmo and someone else just beats your bid in the very last minute.
Make Money on eBay the EASY way!
Probably just like you, I had an overwhelming desire to spend more time with my family and friends, doing the things that are important to me and living a comfortable lifestyle without financial worries ? and yes, less time working to pay for it!!! So with my quest to find financial freedom, I "googled" my way through searches looking for ideas on how I could fulfil this desire with minimum effort and expense. After all, I wanted to make money not spend it! I had aspirations of making wad loads of cash so my family & I could truly enjoy the pleasures of life - together.
Everything You Need To Know About Ebay Money Making Opportunities
Ebay money making opportunities are simply the best thing to come along since the wheel. Seriously, everybody from grandmothers to middle school kids are cashing in on what's been called the $14 billion ebay pie.
Just The Ticket - How To Make Hundreds Per Day As A Ticket Broker On eBay!
It should be simple - your favourite team/band/theatre play is just about to perform in a couple of weeks. You've waited months for this, now you're going to log on, book the tickets for yourself and your best buddy and bingo?you'll be at the event of the decade for a night to remember.
Rent A Coder & Other Service Auctions
You may be in the market for a new website. Perhaps you may be looking for a new logo or a database constructed for yourself or a small business.
2 Step Secret Reveals How You Can Find Wholesale Suppliers
Have you spent hours on the internet searching for a viable wholesale source? I did. I spent money on self-professed in-depth Wholesale Supplier directories and membership sites.
From Ebay Zero to Power-Selling Hero: Using Feedback Effectively
When I talk about feedback to new Ebay sellers, I usuallycompare it to having one note posted on the door of a brick-and-mortar business for every transaction. At almost any business--no matter how bad the service--you would have a lot of positive transactions; and thus a lot of positive notes.
eBay - Getting More Bids Using An Auction Preview
If you sell in small niches as I recommend and are organized enough that you know what you will be listing on eBay 1 to 2 weeks ahead of time, you should give serious thought to previewing your upcoming auctions for your customers. The result can be increased sales and higher final bids.
Dont Sell Grandmas Jewelry at a Yard Sale...Get More Money
Have some vintage jewelry? There are several ways you can sell collectible or vintage costume jewelry. How much your vintage jewelry is worth depends on several things.
|home | site map|