|Net Auctions and Auction Information|
Top 10 Free Online Wholesale Resources
By the time that a product has made it to your local retail store, it's probably changed at least three people's hands, possibly even more than that. And each one of those people had to mark up the cost of the item to cover their investment and make a profit. That means that by the time it makes it to your hand, even if it was on the clearance rack, it's been marked up. A LOT!
But, if you have a business license and a tax ID number and want to get your hands on products long before they make it to the retail segment, you need to know all about buying wholesale, which is trickier than it may sound. Especially since retail stores aren't just going to volunteer where they got the products you're buying. They don't WANT you to eliminate the middle man.
But, I do. Because I've been there. And I know that there's enough to go around. More than enough.
So, here you go. To get you started, check out these ten resources (listed in no particular order) that have helped me along in my way. These are free resources, with no membership fees or set-up costs?..
1. http://www.1usacloseouts.com/loads.htm - This site offers wholesale name brand clothing, with a low minimum order of just 350 pieces. Great for eBay sellers! They also have other related accessories and products.
2. http://www.aaacloseoutsnetwork.com/index.html - This wholesale company offers several different products at low, low prices. Minimums vary per products, enquire for more details.
3. http://www.camerawholesalers.com/ - All you need to know to start your own wholesale camera business.
4. http://www.closeoutsconcepts.com/ - closeouts concepts is a worldwide distributor and exporter of department store returns and closeout merchandise, liquidation merchandise, salvage, surplus at pennies on the wholesale dollar! (The site listed that they too have a 350 piece minimum order)
5. http://www.computerwholesalersinc.com/ - Computer Wholesalers, Inc. is based in Sarasota, FL and is a reseller of quality new, used, refurbished hp9000. DEC, Cisco, 3Com, Micom, and Xyplex equipment. You'll need to call or email them for their minimum orders.
6. http://www.giftsofnaturereps.com/ - This company creates natural health and beauty products and is looking for distributors. Click and check them out.
7. http://www.imperialtrading.ca/ - The Imperial Trading Company offers products like men's and women's clothing, linens and more. Their website says that they do have a case minimum, but that's actually pretty great!!
8. http://www.toydirectory.com/L1_193.htm - Here, I've given you a link to a master list of Toy manufactories and Wholesalers of "Gifts" as the website says. It's a really long list. Have fun!!
9. http://www.cffresh.com/ - Compared to a lot of other items, organic fruits and vegetables may be a bit more of an "un-tapped" market. You'll be better able to create for yourself a niche market. A great opportunity to create your own ezine, start writing a few free articles, and creating a name for yourself and a farm!
10. http://www.wholesalecentral.com - This is one of my absolute favorite wholesaler resources. Their website says that they are "The Internet's largest wholesale directory and marketplace of active wholesalers, importers, and manufacturers" and I absolutely believe them. Inside their site, you'll find links to everything you can image, and the minimum order of the majority of the sites isn't that bad.
With these ten resources added to your favorites, you'll spend hours searching through great sites that have even better prices than you may think.
But don't spend too much time browsing!! Get out there and start selling and making some money!!
Jennifer Gibbs is a freelance professional who lives with her husband and son in South Georgia. If you're looking for free content for your site or newsletter, a freelance writer, marketing or administrative help or free business resources, check out her website at http://www.JenniferGibbs.com
could not open XML input