|Net Auctions and Auction Information|
Top 10 Free Online Wholesale Resources
By the time that a product has made it to your local retail store, it's probably changed at least three people's hands, possibly even more than that. And each one of those people had to mark up the cost of the item to cover their investment and make a profit. That means that by the time it makes it to your hand, even if it was on the clearance rack, it's been marked up. A LOT!
But, if you have a business license and a tax ID number and want to get your hands on products long before they make it to the retail segment, you need to know all about buying wholesale, which is trickier than it may sound. Especially since retail stores aren't just going to volunteer where they got the products you're buying. They don't WANT you to eliminate the middle man.
But, I do. Because I've been there. And I know that there's enough to go around. More than enough.
So, here you go. To get you started, check out these ten resources (listed in no particular order) that have helped me along in my way. These are free resources, with no membership fees or set-up costs?..
1. http://www.1usacloseouts.com/loads.htm - This site offers wholesale name brand clothing, with a low minimum order of just 350 pieces. Great for eBay sellers! They also have other related accessories and products.
2. http://www.aaacloseoutsnetwork.com/index.html - This wholesale company offers several different products at low, low prices. Minimums vary per products, enquire for more details.
3. http://www.camerawholesalers.com/ - All you need to know to start your own wholesale camera business.
4. http://www.closeoutsconcepts.com/ - closeouts concepts is a worldwide distributor and exporter of department store returns and closeout merchandise, liquidation merchandise, salvage, surplus at pennies on the wholesale dollar! (The site listed that they too have a 350 piece minimum order)
5. http://www.computerwholesalersinc.com/ - Computer Wholesalers, Inc. is based in Sarasota, FL and is a reseller of quality new, used, refurbished hp9000. DEC, Cisco, 3Com, Micom, and Xyplex equipment. You'll need to call or email them for their minimum orders.
6. http://www.giftsofnaturereps.com/ - This company creates natural health and beauty products and is looking for distributors. Click and check them out.
7. http://www.imperialtrading.ca/ - The Imperial Trading Company offers products like men's and women's clothing, linens and more. Their website says that they do have a case minimum, but that's actually pretty great!!
8. http://www.toydirectory.com/L1_193.htm - Here, I've given you a link to a master list of Toy manufactories and Wholesalers of "Gifts" as the website says. It's a really long list. Have fun!!
9. http://www.cffresh.com/ - Compared to a lot of other items, organic fruits and vegetables may be a bit more of an "un-tapped" market. You'll be better able to create for yourself a niche market. A great opportunity to create your own ezine, start writing a few free articles, and creating a name for yourself and a farm!
10. http://www.wholesalecentral.com - This is one of my absolute favorite wholesaler resources. Their website says that they are "The Internet's largest wholesale directory and marketplace of active wholesalers, importers, and manufacturers" and I absolutely believe them. Inside their site, you'll find links to everything you can image, and the minimum order of the majority of the sites isn't that bad.
With these ten resources added to your favorites, you'll spend hours searching through great sites that have even better prices than you may think.
But don't spend too much time browsing!! Get out there and start selling and making some money!!
Jennifer Gibbs is a freelance professional who lives with her husband and son in South Georgia. If you're looking for free content for your site or newsletter, a freelance writer, marketing or administrative help or free business resources, check out her website at http://www.JenniferGibbs.com
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Concierge Auctions Unveils October/November Real Estate Lineup Including Luxurious Properties Across Multiple ... - PR Newswire (press release)
How A University IT Guy Looks To Outmaneuver Verizon and AT&T In Upcoming Spectrum Auctions - Fortune
Boosting Your EBay Auction Profits: Just Add Audio
According to a recent report, adding audio to your eBay auctions could increase bids by as much as 22% over auctions without audio.A recent trend showing up on a lot of websites is the addition of an audio clip.
A New Definition of Buyer Beware
"Who's Suzie?"My wife Katrina had been acting strangely ever since I had returned home from my Native American cultural class, not to mention the weird phone call I received just before I left, full of little pauses instead of our usual fast-paced communication. Now that I was home she had been pretty much ignoring me completely, then comes this strange question.
Royal Memorabilia -Smart Trading and Fake Dodging
This is my second article about trading royal memorabilia on eBay and other online auctions. We're going to explore just what items are really tradable, how and where to find your stock and mention some definite pitfalls to avoid.
All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) Sell Well On eBay
ATV auctions are healthy markets on eBay. All terrain vehicles have changed in the last few years (naturally) and the major change has been from one person ATVs to two person models.
Before You Sell On Ebay, Take The Most Important Step
If you want to earn a full-time income selling on Ebay,you must take the first and most important step in allsuccessful business ventures: you must accept that itis possible.This probably sounds really trite--and maybe it is, butthat doesn't mean it's any less true.
Online Auctions: How To Generate Fast Traffic From Online Auctions
Have you ever participated in any online auctions?Yes, people are making piles of cash from online auctions.And you can take advantage of this new gold rush to generatea lot of traffic to your own website.
How To Sell On Ebay: Pricing Strategy
Many new Ebay sellers make one of two mistakes: eitherthey overprice items to an unsellable extreme; or theylose money on every transaction by setting low startingprices with no restrictions.In this lesson, I am going to go over which pricing strategies to use and when if you are using a ten-dayauction setup.
From Ebay Zero To Power-Selling Hero: What It Takes
Have you ever wondered what it takes to be "the best of the best"; to outcompete everyone who tries to dowhat you are doing--and to keep them guessing exactlywhat it is that makes you so much better?If you've ever owned a commercial website before, youknow who these people are: they're the ones who sell the same product as you, but make $200,000 each year doing it. They have top rankings on search engines, flocks of loyal visitors, and a mailing list with500,000 subscribers.
Dropship Your Way to Success
Many people know they would like to start an Internet business, but they don't have a product to sell. The solution is often drop shipping.
Killer Tips To Succeed With eBay Auction
For just a moment, try to comprehend the power of the Internet. Every day, there are millions of people from around the globe "surfing the web.
eBays Latest Fee Increases--Is this the beginning of the end?
On January 13, eBay sellers received an unwelcome announcement from eBay. Fees were going up.
Doing It eBay: An eBay Business Means Fun and Profits in a Global Marketplace
In 1995, when Pierre Omidyar introduced an online business venue that was essentially a virtual garage sale with auction pricing, no one knew a retailing revolution was about to occur. That site became known as eBay, and it's hard to find someone today who hasn't at least heard about the popular online auction company.
Drop Shipping Secrets and Sources Revealed
Unfortunately for those just breaking into the wholesaling business, drop-shipping source information is jealously guarded. With a firm understanding of the service they offer, it isn't hard to see why.
Dont Be A Victim Of Online Auction Fraud
The Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) reported that last year 7.7 million dollars was lost through online auction scams.
Selling on Ebay-Get Started in 7 Easy Steps
Ebay auctions are definitely the easiest and fastest way to start earning money online. Ebay.
The Top Ten Tips For Auction Success!
If you were to look through eBay, or any other online auction site for that matter, you would find that many people make some very basic mistakes. And, they repeat these mistakes over and over again.
Are You an Ebay Shopper?
As I write this article, I am keeping an eye on an item on eBay. Do I have to keep an eye on it? No.
Drop-ship or U-ship: That is the Question
For small Internet retailers, drop-shipping is one of the best innovations since sliced bread. How else can a start-up offer a wide variety of products and convince customers that they have a fully-stocked warehouse-while investing virtually nothing in inventory or warehousing? Before you jump right onto the drop-shipping bandwagon, however, there are some pitfalls to avoid.
Start Selling On eBay - Getting Started On The Right Foot
You've started your own eBay business and, even though it's part time right now, you know it's going to become a huge success. You are able to see the day when you can set your own hours, set your own dress code and call your own shots.
Authentic or Fake?
1. Admit It: Old business models are no longer working.
|home | site map|